- Two 20 minute halves with a running clock except free throws and timeouts. 2 min half time. Clock will stop on the whistle the last minute of each half.
- 3 time-outs/game.
- Divisions for co-ed adult, girls and boys High School, Middle School and 5th and 6th
- Divisions/Grades are what they will be in during the fall 2020 school year. You may not play on more than 1 team in the same division.
- The league begins the week of July 12 and will be finished August 5th or before.
- Each team will play at least 2 games each night they are scheduled to play and all games are on week nights with the possible exception of the tournament
- 12 league games (3/week 2 games/night 2 nights per week) with an optional single elimination tournament at the end. Tournament seeding will depend on season results.