- This event has passed.
Mountain Rumble Volleyball PlayDay
August 13 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Accepting JV and Varsity teams (2 separate divisions)
1. Time Schedule: Each match will be a total of 55 minutes. Your warm-up time will be 1/2/2 after your first match, if you need more and both teams decide on it, you may have additional time, just be aware that it cuts into your actual playing time. You can play as much as you want in that timeframe. If you finish your sets with time left over both teams may choose to continue play.
2. Please bring your own warmup balls that are clearly marked.
3. Concessions will be available on site, no outside food or coolers will be allowed in the building.
4. There will be a Gate charge for each individual who would like to attend. Children under 5 will be free.
5. Please ask your team to cleanup around the bench areas after each match. We really appreciate your assistance in this matter.
6. Officials will be provided but in a training capacity, so lets be courteous and respectful to those we come in contact with. Teams may provide their own lines people or the coaches may just call line calls. Thank you for your kindness and sportsmanship.
We hope this gives you a chance to play against some competition outside of your practice and gives you a game-like environment to get your teams ready for the season ahead! We can’t wait to see you in August for the MOUNTAIN RUMBLE!
We look forward to a fun day of competition!!